Work with TGS
The TGS Team
We are a close-knit, collegial community that is wholly dedicated to our mission of creating a safe, supportive learning environment for neurodivergent students.
Working at TGS
Are you committed to making a difference for neurodivergent students? When you work at TGS, you are part of a team and environment that changes lives. By its very existence, our community provides renewed hope for neurodivergent students and their parents. We journey together on an educational quest where academic and social learning are equal partners. We believe that the world needs all kinds of minds, and we welcome everyone’s contributions to our curriculum and community. We celebrate what unites us, and what makes us each unique. We never ask of our students less than we ask of ourselves as we learn, grow, and laugh together. If you’re a lifelong learner who seeks to grow from your strengths, you’ll love TGS. We encourage you to apply!
Salary & Benefits
TGS maintains a professional salary scale, with opportunities for growth and advancement. Many of our staff have grown into their leadership roles as they absorb the complexities and nuances of our neurodiverse student body. Our program is continually evolving to meet the needs of our students, and staff have frequent opportunities to contribute to program development. Full-time employees receive paid time off (PTO), contributions to medical/dental/vision insurance, and the opportunity to contribute to a 401(k) plan.
Desired Qualifications for Full-Time Staff
- Demonstration of and commitment to TGS Core Values: Perseverance, Understanding, Collaboration, Caring, Community, and Adaptability
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team with colleagues, students and families
- Understanding of neurodiversity, and desire to engage deeply with neurodivergent students
- Lifelong learner and expert in your subject matter, and desire to share your subject passion(s) with students
- Ability to differentiate subject matter across a range of ability and engagement levels
- Willing to join in a variety of enrichment and leisure activities to model appropriate participation for students
- Committed to supporting students socially as well as academically
- Demonstrates growth mindset towards self, teammates, and students
- Calm and patient, with a playful sense of humor
To apply for any position, please send a resume and cover letter to Jen Wilger, Executive Director.